In order to send your SRAR/SSAR to participating colleges, you must submit your SRAR/SSAR account and link your college application(s).
Please follow the steps below and utilize the 'My Colleges and Universities' dashboard located on the SRAR/SSAR home page to track your submissions for each participating college.
Step 1: Add the college to your My Colleges and Universities dashboard
- Log in to the main SRAR/SSAR website.
- On the 'Home' page, add a participating college to your My Colleges and Universities dashboard by selecting the school from the Select School dropdown.
Important Note: ⚠️ If you are redirected to a college application status portal, you need to log in to your app status portal first to add the college to your dashboard. This will also link your SRAR/SSAR automatically when you access it through your app status portal. If you experience any difficulty accessing your app status portal, please contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.
Step 2: Link your college applications
- Find the university on your 'My Colleges and Universities' dashboard
- Click 'Show Details for...'
- If your Link Status is incomplete ⚠️, carefully follow the instructions provided by the university to link your SRAR/SSAR account to your college application.
- After you have successfully linked your SRAR/SSAR to your college application, your 'Link Status' will show the date it was linked with a green check mark.
Step 3: Submit Your SRAR/SSAR.
- Complete any additional requirements requested by the college if you haven't already done so.
- Navigate to the 'Review/Submit' page to submit your SRAR/SSAR.
- Allow 1-3 business days for your 'Sent Status' to be marked complete. If it has been more than 3 days, please contact Student Support.
Important Note:⚠️ If you make any changes to your SRAR/SSAR, please resubmit it once you are done editing.
Tips:💡 Participating colleges and universities will not receive your SRAR/SSAR until it has been linked and submitted. If you make changes to your SRAR/SSAR, please resubmit it. Your SRAR/SSAR should never remain in 'Edit Mode'.