Requirements may vary for each participating college or university; thus it is essential to follow the on-screen instructions upon login to the NYU SRAR!
To link your SRAR to New York University (NYU), please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the NYU Applicant Portal.
- Once logged in, navigate to the section labeled Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) and click Log Into SRAR.
Note: Located right under the "Application Information" section.
- On the SRAR login page:
- If you completed the SRAR for another participating college or university, log in with your existing SRAR email address and password to link your SRAR to NYU.
- If you have not already created a SRAR account, you will be prompted to do so.
- After you have completed all of the NYU SRAR requirements, navigate to the Review/Submit screen to submit (lock) the SRAR.
⏰ Please allow 24-72 hours for your SRAR to transmit to NYU. ⏰