Before you begin, please note, you will not be able to link your SRAR to Binghamton University until you have submitted your application and have received your reference number from the university.
To link your SRAR to Binghamton University:
- Log in to Status Checker.
- Click the "LOG INTO SRAR" button underneath your Application Checklist.
- On the SRAR login page:
- If you completed the SRAR for another participating college or university, log in with your existing SRAR email address and password to link your SRAR to Binghamton University.
- If you have not already created a SRAR account, you will be prompted to do so.
- After you have completed all Binghamton University SRAR requirements, submit your SRAR.
Helpful Tips 💡
A complete SRAR is linked and submitted.
Please allow 1-3 days from the time your SRAR is marked "complete" for your 'Sent Status' to update and for the university to acknowledge receipt of the SRAR (e.g., on your application status portal).